- ComSpec setting page moved under DefTerm.
- Avoid attempt to hook DefTerm from multiple processes in Aggressive mode.
- Improve logging of DefTerm internals.
- conemu#604: Some improvements on cmd automatic attach.
The method may be registered on the ‘ComSpec’ settings page.
However, it’s not a recommended option, because ConEmu has very slight
control over it, and even the logic ‘when we need to attach or not’
- conemu#604: Registration buttons were not processed properly on ConSpec settings page.
- Corrections in
-new_console switch trimming procedure.
- The space was not trimmed in
/C "C:\Temp\run.cmd -cur_console:o".
- Unexpected assertion removed in
/C "C:\Temp\run_pause.cmd "-cur_console:o""
- Don’t run the command started by Shift-Enter from Far Manager via ConEmuC.exe.
If one needs the command to be started in new ConEmu tab,
than install the Macro:
- Don’t bypass MouseMove events to Far Menus when selection modifiers are pressed.
- conemu#621: Try to mimic standard Windows Alt+Numbers behavior.